Lemons to Lemonade Fund

Lemons to Lemonade FundWant to sponsor Maggie’s Bright Side, but don’t have a business?

Donate your money to Maggie’s Bright Side Lemons to Lemonade Fund. A fund that will help people with terminal illness fulfill their dreams! Currently, 20% of your donation will go to the fund, while the other 80% goes to administration and production of the Maggie’s Bright Side Cancer Card. Eventually Maggie’s Bright Side hopes to allocate more to the fund, but for now, this card isn’t going to make itself! Thank you for choosing Maggie’s Bright Side.

Donate with PayPal

Interested in donating your time instead of your money?

Fill out your information here and find out how to shine on Maggie’s Bright Side!